Friday, December 12, 2008

FAB: Eva Mendes



You know what today is...FAB Fridays!

This week's pick: Eva Mendes.

Miss Thang has got it together. I've especially been enjoying her looks lately while she's been promoting her latest film, The Spirit. And as the new spokesperson for the Calvin Klein brand, she really has it together. It's not just her really cute dresses, but she's got her accessories and outerwear game on point. I think I have yet to see a shoe she's worn (especially those Christian Louboutin she wore - FAVE!) that I don't like and VERY seldom do I see her in something that I wouldn't consider put together. She's not afraid to play with color or prints all the reason why she's so FAB!

Sure she may be a movie star but with her latest looks she's proven herself to be a style icon and a prime example of fashion.

No comments: