Saturday, September 6, 2008

Shopping Diets and Self Potraits...




Me at White House Black Market trying on this super sick dress. How cute did it look on me?

Anyways, since I'm starting my own business and trying to be an adult and all I've put myself on a shopping diet. I know it sucks...but people we're in a recession. I'm trying to be financially smart and I know that I didn't really need that dress. Sigh.

And so, instead purchasing an unneeded dress I decided to put the funds towards my business.

It's hard.



This was later on that evening...I decided to throw some make up on to make myself feel from buyer's remorse and pick up some wings for dinner. Here I am (pre-wings) by the Boyfriend's art work in our apartment. Pearls just do it for me. Very. Lady. Like.



And this was post wings. Cosmetics courtesy of Mary Kay...and whatever else was in my make up bag.

No comments: