Monday, July 7, 2008

Out and About: Grand China



Grand China Restaurant

2975 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
(404) 231-8690

So the Boyfriend and I had a fulfilled Sunday. Started the day off with church (like all of us should have!) and the received the Word for the week. We also went to the movies where we saw Hancock and Wall-E.

Before we hit the movies though, we stopped by one of our favorite eateries, Grand China! We had discovered it a few months one night while cruising in Buckhead and looking for a bite to eat. (That's usually how you find the best things...by accident.)

Not only was the service great but the food was delicious.

I always get the Hunan shrimp which is divine. I had totally forgotten what I usually get the last time I went and actually ordered the Szechuan shrimp. It was tasty but my favorite is still the Hunan shrimp. The Boyfriend has tried the salt and pepper shrimp, the Triple Delight and then most recently the Two Delights of shrimp. (Have you noticed? We like shrimp...)

If you like Asian food (any kind - Thai, Japanese, Chinese, etc.) this is definitely somewhere you need to check out. The owner is the cutest little lady and she is so nice...and funny. She's one of the reasons why Grand China is so awesome. Since we've discovered it, I've been there twice (one of which was my birthday dinner).

I absolutely love it here and I suggest you check it out if you get the chance.

No comments: