Tuesday, June 10, 2008

QOTD: Inspired by Yours Truly!


"You've got to show up to go up!"

Look your girl here has been doing her best to move on up in the world by starting her own business, go back to school and achieve the many goals that are on her list for 2008.

We've already reached the halfway mark of the year (can you believe it's June already?) and things need to get done! That being said, I've recognized that anything that can make me better (at whatever it is I want to do) I want and NEED to be a part of. Whether it's a class, meeting or even a conference call I am willing and waiting to learn more to get to that next level. I plan on showing up!

I can't understand why anyone wouldn't want to get better. To stop learning is to hinder yourself. So people show up to whatever event or lesson you need to, to get yourself where you want to be. Only 5 1/2 months left in the year and we're not getting any younger. I know I'm not.

Let's show up and go up!

No comments: