Thursday, May 15, 2008

QOTD: Carrie Inspired (and a favorite Carrie outfit)


“Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate.”
Carrie Bradshaw

I totally agree yet disagree which officially makes me a Gemini :) I was thinking today about how incredibly happy I am. I have a job (it's not perfect but pays my bills), a roof over my head, clothes on my back, a loving family, awesome friends and a great man in my life. But I wondered had I not made the choices I made in my life including the wrong ones would I have ended up where I am today. I don't believe in mistakes but every choice we make and everything that happens occurs for a reason. It's our destiny, our fate. And so even if we make not so smart choices that put us with our backs against the wall and in the end we fulfill the purpose that God had for us in the first place, is our fate really a mistake?

Nonetheless, check out Ms. Bradshaw in this fabulous ensemble while filming the SATC movie.

15 more days...
14 more days until I'm 24...

No comments: