Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hello Lover!



So, because of Project Runway I've recently become a huge fan of Michael Kors and lately I've been appreciating him as a designer. Especially his shoes...

I was in Nordstrom's the other day and he had some great options for the summer so I decided to hit up his website. I came across these beauties. I've been looking for some cute open toe slide shoes and these are perfection! You can get the Michael Kors Croc-Embossed Slides for $119 (plus shipping if you order online). But aside from open toe shoes, platform and square-toed pumps are in full effect and I've got to get my hands on a few which brings us to the Michael Kors McClane Patent Pumps. They're platform at 4 1/2" which equals awesomeness! You can cop these for $139 and have everyone drooling at your feet.

No comments: