Thursday, February 19, 2009

VIDEO: Kanye West - "Welcome to Heartbreak"


KANYE WEST "Welcome To Heartbreak" Directed by Nabil from nabil elderkin on Vimeo.



As I've said before I absolutely LOVE Kanye West's album, 808's & Heartbreak. I believe it's ABSOLUTELY genius and it's easily in one of my top five favorite albums. I was checking out his blog and he posted the video for his song, "Welcome to Heartbreak". It's not the next single ("Amazing" featuring Young Jeezy is) off the album but this is a pretty innovative video.


Enjoy.

1 comment:

Gracey said...

As an artist..I love each video I see. It is rare to see a hip-hop artist with such cutting edge concepts in his videos, and refreshingly lacks all the "bling" and "ghetto fabulous" girls that seem to be the visual content of mainstream hip-hop. Kanye West is Avante Garde in the industry because of the artistic risks he is taking. His music videos will be studied by film and art students...you wait and see.