Monday, February 9, 2009

Grammys: What I Liked


So, last night were the Grammys. Honestly, it was an all around good show. Decent performances - my favorite was the "Swagga Like Us" performance with Kanye, Jay, Wayne, T.I. and M.I.A, who by the way was due last night(she's 9 months pregnant). I love the "Rap Pack"...they all looked very dapper. I also enjoyed Radiohead, Coldplay, Lil Wayne and Smokey Robinson's performances.




I'm sure you heard of the drama. If not: Both Chris Brown and Rihanna were both supposed to perform at the Grammys but both dropped out hours before the show after an altercation Saturday night. Full story.




Love this dress. Something's a little off about it. Maybe the faux tan. Her performance. Not so great.




All I've got to say is Miley Cyrus has got a damn good stylist. It's hard to go wrong in sophisticated black.




Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland. Love this dress. The bust line is very flattering and it's chic without trying too hard.




You guys know how I feel about Carrie. She can do no wrong in my book. She continues to prove me right.

Plus, I love a sparkly dress.




It didn't photograph as well as it looked live on camera, but Kate Beckinsale takes the cake. The. Best. Dress. Of. The. Night.

Love it!




Keyshia? Is that you? Love the skirt. Would have preferred a different top. Regardless, definitely an upgrade.




Taylor Swift. The dress? Perfect.

No comments: