Saturday, February 7, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic



I can't wait for Confessions of a Shopaholic starring Isla Fisher. I never read the book (hardly doubt I will) but I am definitely gonna check out the film. The movie was styled by styling genius Patricia Field (of Sex and the City).

The girls and I are supposed to do dinner this Friday when the movie hits theatres. Maybe we can all go see it afterwards.

Above is the star of the movie, Isla Fisher at the NYC premiere of the film. Cute dress.

2 comments:

Rosilen said...

I've read the entire series of Confessions of a Shopaholic and they are cute if you want to relax your mind. Just looking at the Previews though it doesn't look like the movie is 100% the book.

Mattie said...

I've noticed that movies usually aren't as great as the book. Not a huge "Twilight" fan but I heard the same thing about that as well. Still looking forward to all of the AWESOME clothes.

God I miss NYC!