Saturday, February 7, 2009

Almost Forgot: The Grammys on Sunday!


So, I decided to act like a blogger tonight and go through my Wire Image account. And guess what? I almost forgot the Grammys are on tomorrow. It's like a ritual of mine to watch the Grammys and critique them. Yes, I know. I'm so cool. (by cool, I mean not really.) Anyways, there were a bunch of events going in LA this past week and weekend - like Style Suites, rehearsals and pre-Grammy parties - and came across some pics. Above Rihanna and Kanye pose for a pic at Timbaland's Grammy party which EVERYONE in the music business attended.


Love, love, LOVE Janelle Monae! Talk about a breath of fresh music air...


Now, maybe I'm mistaken...but I don't think Solange got nominated for a Grammy and that is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous. Ri.Effin.Diculous. I'm not naming any names but her album was better than all the female R&B albums nominated this year. Every single one of them.


So excited to see Jennifer Hudson back on the scene after her tragedy. Not sure if you caught the Super Bowl, but if you didn't you missed one of the BEST renditions of the national anthems performed by Miss Hudson. Phenomenal.

No comments: