Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Wedding Dress: The Search Is On




Here's the dress I've finally selected for my bridesmaids! It feels good to have made a choice. It's also a really good price.





Also, we've selected what tuxedos the guys will rent and the fiance has already been measured for his tux. After much discussion and a preliminary list, we've estimated that 300 people will probably witness our nuptials. (Our families alone came to over 200 people.)



So with that being said finding a venue and my dress is CRITICAL! But I have made the decision to have an outdoor wedding. (Pray for good weather...) If not, what about this for the recption indoors?

Nope. No wedding dress yet, but I will be attending the annual "Running of the Brides" sale at Filene's here in Atlanta on March 20. Am I crazy? Yes, maybe a little but me and the girls are having shirts made and going on a mission. THIS DRESS WILL BE FOUND.

Hopefully...


Anyways, I'm off to look at lots with the fiance. Yes, that's right. In addition, to a massive wedding, we're attempting to build our first home. In a recession.

1 comment:

Gracey said...

Lots of planning! Those dresses are gorgeous!

As for the attempting to build a house...now is the time to do it if you and your fiance can afford it! Congrats!

You'll find your wedding dress.