Friday, January 9, 2009

Look of the Day: Anne Hathaway and Co.

Photobucket


Anne Hathaway had such a fabulous dress on for last night's 14th Annual Critics' Choice Awards. Hathaway, whose new movie (Bride Wars) hits theatres today, was on Vogue's best dressed list this year.

Rightfully so.

Photobucket


InStyle held an event in Beverly Hills on behalf of award season last night. There were so many cute dress and great shoes that I decided to share all of the looks I enjoyed. Here's Debra Messing in a saucy navy blue number...I haven't decided if I really like it or if it's trying too hard.


Photobucket


This is soooo something I would wear.


Photobucket


I love a kelly green dress...the gold shoes go with it well.


Photobucket


Great dress. Bad hair.


Photobucket


Such a girly girl dress...one word comes to mind - whimsical.


Photobucket


Very clean, polished, high society look. Loves it...

No comments: