Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Life as an Intern

::Lauren Conrad::

So as I mentioned last week I just started my internship at 790 The Zone, the top sports radio station in Atlanta. I'm in promotions and marketing, so basically any event that goes on...I have a lot of planning to do. Like the AFC/NFC championship game we're planning for 1500 people this Sunday...I'll be working from 9a to midnight on Sunday. Life as intern. I won't lie though, this is one the best companies to work for and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I wanted to this SO BAD.

Life as an intern isn't exactly how Lauren's life was on 'The Hills' but hey I'll take it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mattieologie................u r being missed!!!!!!!!!!! can we plssssss get sum posts!!!!!!!!!! missing my daily does.................. of your fabulous self!!!!!!!!!!!

Mattie said...

My bad!!! I know...I've trying my best to work out the kinks for the new domain.

My apologies faithful reader!! I heart you...I really needed to hear that.