Tuesday, December 30, 2008

To My Loves

Ok, I'm alive. I've been incredibly busy. I'm in the process of launching the new and improved Mattieologie site and preparing, filming and writing scripts for the show. I was also in New Orleans for the holiday and had an awesome time for Christmas. More details on that later. However, when I came home I met my kitchen flooded and the ceiling bowed leaking with water so naturally I've been trying to get that taken care of. And last but not least I had a very important interview for something I can't speak on but cross your fingers for me. I have a feeling I'm going to get it.

In a nutshell, I've been busy. But 2009 is only a day and I assure that Mattieologie will be at its best and you guys - the readers - will reap its benefits. Hang tight, be patient with me and everything should be back to normal come January 5th.

Stay tuned.

No comments: