Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Exciting Weekend



Actually, not really. Before I headed to the holiday party my friend Anna hosted, I took a nap on the couch. There's nothing like a good slumber on your couch while the TV watches you. I was exhausted after shopping at Home Depot and figuring out how to put together the set for my show.



On Friday night, the Fiance rented "The Women" which is seriously one of the best movies I've seen this year. It covers all the relationships we have as women - mother, daughter, wife and friend. If you haven't seen it, I suggest picking it up and watching it with your closest girlfriends or your mother/daughter. It'll put all the relationships you have in total perspective.

Also, Annette Bening (who stars in the film) has some of the best one liners I've heard in the movie. Be sure to listen carefully...

No comments: