Thursday, December 11, 2008

Look of the Day: Rihanna, Eva and Agyness


Rihanna. In a jumpsuit. Of course, she's got the look of the day! Loves it! Here Rihanna is backstage at the Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball in London where she performed last night. The jumpsuit looks very Alexander McQueen. Loving the necklace. Her accessories game is always on point.



Oh, Eva. When will the cuteness stop? I spotted this look yesterday and after sleeping on it I had to give it to her. I just have a thing for cute dresses. And apparently she's busting all of hers out for her movie promo tour. Miss Eva Mendes is looking good (again) at the Paris premiere of The Spirit.



Supermodel Agyness Deyn is just to fabulous for words. I'll take the shoes, the dress and the coat please...I'll do without the neon pink headband however. Don't know about Agyness? Educate yourself.

No comments: