Friday, December 19, 2008

Look of the Day: Eva, Kim and Paz


I know I've miss the LOTD for the last couple of the days. But trust me...these looks make up for that.

Last week's FAB, Eva Mendes, does it again in this fabulous yellow number that honestly is my favorite look of the week. Usually, I pick a new FAB on Fridays but I can't say that anyone impressed more than Eva this past week. Her stylist is my hero.



Kim Kardashian has seriously been impressing me with her last few wardrobe choices. She's been look so chic and feminine. I love this asymmetrical, silver dress on her...i accentuates her curves without being tasteless.



I love a pretty, girly dress and Paz Vega (of The Spirit) did this look justice. I love the color (purple makes my heart smile) and the A-line silhouette. I'm telling you, the women of The Spirit have been on it lately...

No comments: