Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Show



I’m so pumped for the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion show. Nene and Kim get into it, Lisa and Kim get into and so it looks like it’s going to be a beatdown for Kim.

Yes!

Catch a preview of the reunion show here.

Also, the original housewives of Bravo – the ladies of Orange County – are back next Tuesday as well. Even though I’m here in the A I have to admit that I really do enjoy watching the OC wives. They’re fabulous!

And in this month's InStyle Heidi Klum reveals that they are gearing up for the sixth season of Project Runway! (For whatever reason I thought that last season was their last.) But I'm obsessed, so thankfully I was wrong. Season 4 winner, Christian Siriano, celebrated his birthday yesterday in NYC with fellow Bravo reality stars.

No comments: