Thursday, November 20, 2008

Look of the Day: Rihanna, Charlize and Monique


So in today's look of the day we have a three way tie. I mean why should only one person be named the most fabulous of day?

(Besides I know I've slipped this week and forgotten to post the LOD. My bad loves!)

First, we've got Charlize Theron who was to die for in a white Grecian number at the opening of Atlantis, The Palm Resort in Dubai last night. She looked like a Greek goddess. But most importantly her look was complete.


Then there was Rihanna with two looks at the Gucci/UNICEF Tattoo Heart Collection Launch in NYC. I loved her in this red. I felt like it was really her. Very rock, but still chic. But I love how she donned a gown for the reception part of the evening which was really appropriate.


Monique Lhuillier at Eva Longoria Parker’s Allure Magazine Cover Party in a fabulous green dress. Love that color on her.

Now, I know I said it was a three way tie but who do you think had the ULTIMATE look of the day today?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes I totally agree with Mr. that Dubai being the Switzerland of the Middle East. Dubai have the higher skyscraper in the world almost completed on his elevation yes am talking about Burj dubai tallest tower in the world. The burj dubai tower willbe one the most visited attraction in the world with restaurant, business corporate floor, view room.


It’s a big difference now, investors are quickly reducing prices,” adds Imran Aslam, agent at Dubai-based property broker AAA. “They are also finding they have too many properties, so they want to sell. At the moment, there are no stable prices in the market.”

DUBAI’S rapid expansion in recent years provided jobs for millions. But the global financial meltdown has abruptly ended the dream for many people as more and more firms sack staff to cut costs.


Thnaks

Dubai palm island