Friday, November 14, 2008

Look of the Day: Alicia Keys (and Jessica Alba)

::Alicia Keys has the 'Look of the Day' for the second time this week::

The 5th Annual Keep A Child Alive Black Ball was held at the Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC last night. Justin Timberlake, Iman, Queen Latifah, Jessica Alba, Alicia Keys and others all came out for the event. I don’t know if Kanye and Justin Timberlake are trying to start a new fad, but I really need them both to shave. I promise you Kanye hasn’t shaved since the “Glow In The Dark” tour and I’m pretty sure Justin hasn’t shaved since he broke up with Cameron Diaz.

I’m just saying.

I love them both as artists, but something’s got give. Hopefully it’s facial hair.

::Jessica Alba's red carpet look at last night's 'Keep A Child Alive' event in NYC::

In Look of the Day news, I’m sorry folks but I’ve gotta give it to Alicia yet again. She’s just been killing it this week. The dress put with the blazer…sooooo appropriate. Not trying too hard and just giving us what we want. I love it…the hair, make up – she’s officially the Mattieologie style star of the week. I had to give it to her. Aside from her though, Jessica Alba wasn’t bad on the eyes either. She comes in as (a close) second. I’m loving the bangs and the dress is stunning.

And her rouge pout? Genius.

No comments: