Friday, November 21, 2008

FAB: Leighton Meester


So, here on Mattieologie I have decided to start FAB Fridays!

(cue applause) Thank you. What is a FAB?

FAB: (fabulous ass B!#&%) One who is uberfabulous via clothing, swag and ways. A FAB also possesses effortless style.

Now, I don't even watch 'Gossip Girl' but I know that Leighton Meester is one FAB chick. I always see her in magazines, at the hottest parties and front row during fashion week. She's always well put together and stands out. I had to show her some love and make her the Mattieologie FAB of the Week. (Last week's winner would've gone to Alicia Keys.)

If I ever decided to jump on the bandwagon and start watching GG it would honestly have a lot to do with Leighton. As far as I'm concerned, she's the show. (From the looks of it anyways. Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Be sure to catch Leighton on 'Gossip Girl' Mondays at 8pm on the CW.

No comments: