Friday, October 17, 2008

FAVE: Fall/Winter Outerwear

Okay, so after rummaging through my email since I hadn't checked it for a week, my daily UO emails made me realize that yes, I'll be needing a jacket...then a coat soon. I absolutely love outerwear! Maybe, it's because I'm an up north girl...anyways I was checking out, you guessed it, Urban Outfitters and discovered they had some cute outerwear options. Urban Outfitters outerwear options...try saying that four times fast.


I love this! You can find the Ombre Plaid Coat for $98 exclusively online by Urban Outfitters. Plaid is huge for the fall season and I love that the sleeves are 3/4 lenghts. It's perfect for Atlanta weather because it doesn't get too cold until December/January.


There's nothing like a good bomber jacket. The Silence & Noise Hooded Bomber Jacket is absolutely flawless. I feel like this is an essential item to have in your closet for the fall and thanks to Urban Outfitters it can be yours for $128.


I'm a sucker for a peacoat (and it doesn't hurt if it comes from UO) and I'm a sucker for the BDG Double Breasted Plaid Peacoat. It's cute, fits true to size (which I heart...) and it's only $138.


Last on my Urban Outfitters outerwear search is the Charlotte Ronson Check Coat. Absolutely fabulous! Now, sure it's $475 but it's an investment...you can get a lot of wears out of the coat. Take the price of coat (or any item) and divide it by the number of years you'll wear it and you'll see if buying something is worth it. In this case, it is.

Just a little fashion faves to start the day with.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

Gracey said...

those are some GREAT coats! And I can't see any of those styles going out of style. Classics really.