Saturday, October 4, 2008

FAVE: 7 For All Mankind Canberra Large Tote



So, with fall rapidly arriving and the fiance's birthday in a couple weeks I took a trip to Lenox Mall yesterday on my day off. Usually I try to avoid going there because there's a lot going on but per usual they have everything and anything else other malls in Atlanta don't.

It had honestly been a couple of months since I had been there and I noticed a few new things and stores. There was the Michael Kors store which was new, shiny and beautiful and I swear I wanted everything in there. Victoria's Secret is in the process of building their new katrillion dollar store and the temp location is where the old Polo store used to be.

And to my lovely surprise, there was also the new 7 For All Mankind store. It was gorgeous. I love denim so you can imagine that I was in heaven. But I wasn't even concerned with denim once I entered the store. Their accessories (particularly handbags) were not only impressive but amazing. I had officially died and gone to purse heaven when I came across the Canberra Large Tote. Now, for $695 you can have a piece of leather ecstasy as I'd like to call it. I definitely NEED this in my life. Pronto.

Just in case you need proof that 7 For All Mankind handbags are the truth...here you go.

No comments: