Monday, September 29, 2008

The Search for The Hero Dress


So, remember in SATC: The Movie they considered Carrie's Vivienne Westwood wedding gown "The Hero Dress"? Well, I'm in search of mine.

As I mentioned earlier I'm getting married and sure the wedding isn't for another 355 days but can you really be too prepared for a wedding? I'm trying to get any and every decision that I can make out of the way as soon as possible to have less of a headache when the big day does arrive.

No matter how perfect the day is, if I don't have a dress that takes everyone's breath away then I might as well get married at the court house.

Yes, that's how I really feel.

Here are a few choices that I've come up with...

PLEASE...I beg for you insight, input and any opinions to help me narrow the choice down!












The search begins...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay,this was hard because as I started to look, I had to realize that I wasnt looking for myself. So after I smacked myself... I chose the third to last one.
-Harlem's Mom

Anonymous said...

the 3rd from last and the 5th one down are amazing! you are wayyyyy to teenie to wear such a big dress. also, it's not the dress you want people to see. it's your beautiful face people should see first, THEN, the dress. Congrats mattie you're too cute and i wish you the best! wedding planning is super fun. don't let yourself get too stressed, because it can happen! roll with it...everything comes together beautifully in the end. trust me!
your friend,
Lindsay from french class!!