Saturday, September 6, 2008

Beyonce's Top 10: The Birthday Edition

So, earlier this week was Mrs. Carter’s birthday and since she’s one of my favorites (and yours, too) I decided to put together her top 10 looks – in my opinion. Seldom, does she look bad so it was pretty easy to come up with this list. I could have done like 30 looks but I spared you. Beyonce who recently told Marie Claire UK, “I’m over being a pop star…I want to be iconic” is currently working on her upcoming solo effort allegedly entitled, ‘Virtuoso Intellect’ which is supposed to drop November 18. Rumors say she’s working with the likes of Kanye West, The Dream and The Neptunes for the album. Can’[t wait to hear her new stuff. The leaked single, “Beautiful Nightmare” is expected to be on the album. She’s also got 2 movies, “Obsessed” (in theatres next year) and the long awaited “Cadillac Records” (out late this year) where she portrays music legend Etta James. As far as I’m concerned, if she wants to be considered an icon…she’s well on her way.


I love this look on B. Pink is my favorite color so maybe that's why I'm a little bias.

This is one her more reserved looks but that's what I like about it. We're so used to Beyonce: The Superstar but this was more like Beyonce: Jay-z's wife.

Here at last year's Grammy Awards B looked very ice princess-esque. She got some slack for this ensemble but I thought she look fabulous per usual.

Typical Beyonce...awesomeness.

This is one of the first times we saw her with dark hair which I love...

Loving the green...

At last year's Fashion Rocks...I absolutely love this dress! Probably my favorite look on her...

This wasn't so much because of her outfit, but more of the actual look. The makeup, the pearls, the hair...perfection.

I don't know what it is - the dress or Beyonce herself - but I just really appreciated the look. That dress is gorgeous! (It must be the dress.)

Accepting an award at last year's VMA's looking like a Greek goddess. Love her in gold.

No comments: