Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Accessories!


[A necklace I purchased from XXI.]




(This post is a few days late.)

So as I was watching 'The Rachel Zoe Project' this week (last week) on Bravo, I discovered that besides a really good dress or shoes...accessories truly add to your fabulosity. That being said I recognized the lack of necklaces and rings (I don't own one) I had and finally did something about today. The new forever 21 at perimeter had its grand opening today and I got in my happy place (I haven't shopped for a month!) and got some (...many accessories). What I like about Forever 21's accessories is that they're inexpensive without looking cheap...(that's the worst.) However, besides the progress that I've made I have got to invest in some key (...real) pieces of jewelry. It's hard because as much as I like stuff I've just never been into jewelry. I'm probably one of the few women who don't like Tiffany's...unless it's diamonds of course.


(And trust me, I'm working on it.)

No comments: