Monday, August 18, 2008

The Weekend


This weekend was kind of full. I worked Friday thru Sunday and had a full agenda on my plate.

First, Friday was my cousin Jennifer’s birthday so we headed to Copeland’s Cheesecake Bistro with some friends and family. I usually get the big plate of fried shrimp but I switched it up and got the salmon instead.


Absolutely delish! It was good times…aside from Jennifer being my cousin she’s one of my closest friends and I had a ball laughing and reminiscing with her.


On Saturday, I worked all day and then had to go grocery shopping. I was also supposed to clean but I failed miserably at that once I fell asleep on the couch. At work though, a lady by the name of Ms. Turner came in looking for a pair shoes. She had just found out earlier that day that she would be speaking at her church for women’s day and needed some shoes to match her hat. Seriously, this hat turned my life upside down! It was fabulous and made Ms. Turner one of my favorite people ever! Black people…I love us!


Next, I was on my way to the good ole job again on Sunday. Afterwards, I met some friends and co workers at Geisha House in Atlantic Station – where apparently I spent my entire weekend. Unfortunately, our server sucked and after an hour and a half I still hadn’t been served my food.

Dah, well. I still had a good time with the gals and headed home for some spaghetti. Yum!

No comments: