Saturday, August 16, 2008

Toys R Us!


So I went to Toy R Us because after having a thorough conversation about it earlier this week, I've realized it's one of the funnest places ever. It's seriously one of those places where you go and instantly feel good about EVERYTHING. However, as I walked through the aisles of board games, I noticed how things have really changed. I noticed a game called "Cootie" and I'm not too excited about that. Is that something I really want my child to be playing? I mean I'm not a parent but really though when do you we draw the line? When children start playing the completely harmless game called "Dildo"? Sure, you laugh but it's all fun and games until some kid tries to stick his finger in some other kid's "cootie"...you see, not so cute anymore is it?

Anyways, I loads of fun discovering how much I miss Play Doh and how interesting oversized crayons can be. Okay so not really interesting but they're great props to take pictures with.

I did good. I didn't buy anything...I brought myself to a point of complete and utter self control...

...but I can't promise that next time :)

No comments: