Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Yes I Can, YES WE CAN!

As you noticed, I started off my day a little annoyed with family but after an awesome bowl of cereal, a productive conference call and as the day progressed it got better. I got off early enough to still catch some sun and hang out with the Boyfriend. After a failed attempt at working out and having Chipotle for dinner, I came home and went over ...(cue dramatic music)...my budget. But after all was said and done, it's actually not as bad as I thought it would be. All I have to do is stick to it (like I said in yesterday's Six Simple Steps) and I will make it. In other news, I saw the ridiculousness that was Chris Brown's video to his song, "Take You Down." UNfrickinNECESSARY. Also, did we all know that Madonna was on 106 & Park last Friday? Yeah, apparently there's a lot of weird stuff going on. And if I'm not mistaken Obama won North Carolina, while Clinton took Indiana. Hey, but we still can...YES WE CAN! In random news, Chris Paul turned 23 today. Speaking of 23...

23 more days, oh wait...it's after midnight.


...22 more days.

No comments: