Thursday, May 8, 2008

FAVE: Disney Couture Mickey and Minnie Kissing tee



The fabulous being that is the Best Friend has really been digging Disney Couture lately – the jewelry and she even had me look for this shirt for her. Absolutely adorable. You can actually find it at Delia’s. Kidada Jones (daughter of Quincy Jones) is the mastermind behind Disney Couture.

“The line is every little (and big) girl's dream come true. This line has captured the hearts of Hollywood stars like Nicole Richie, who love the whimsy of these fairytale pieces.”

Pieces from the line including tees and jewelry range from $25 to $150+ featuring Mickey, Tinkerbell and more of your Disney favorites. The more I see from this line, the more I like. I’ve known of it for a while, but I’m just now paying attention. I guess it took Mickey kissing Minnie…seriously the cutest ever.

No comments: