Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Big Picture



Sometime last week, the Boyfriend and I had a conversation about why we love and enjoy the people we have in our lives. It was very interesting because the people who were actually brought up in the conversation actually meant something. And it made me think, the people who were in my life and didn’t come up in that conversation may not need to be around in the first place. Today, I was reading about the new art technology where the art in your house changes according to your mood. It turns bright when you’re happy and dark when you’re down. I wondered how bright my picture would be if I had that. Anyways, I thoroughly enjoyed the conversation we had because it was so genuine and made me appreciate the friends I have, especially the Best Friend. She contributes to the bright and colorful picture that is my life. You think about the fun times you’ve had and the things you’ve gone through together.

Ahhhh...Good times…

Not only that but she recognizes how fabulous I am and supports me even in the dumbest decisions I’ve made about relationships, money and life in general. I guess what I’m saying is reflect and think why you enjoy your friends…your support system. How beautiful would your picture be because of them? Carrie had Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha. I have the Best Friend. (…and her hair) And as far as I’m concerned she’s brilliant! (Just check out our picture.)

21 days til the Birthday…
22 days til the Sex and the City movie!

No comments: